Information Technology Staffing
Information Technology Staffing includes identification and placement of personnel into an employment role. This can be for permanent or temporary placement; with a focus on placing technology engineers, consultants, programmers, or system administrators.
- Size of Market: Over $20B in revenue
- Average Premium: $1,200
- Minimum Premium: $500
How to Quote:
- Information Technology Permanent Placement
- Information Technology Temporary Placement
The biggest professional liability exposure is placing a properly trained person to fill a position. Be sure they have the certification necessary to complete the job. Doing criminal background checks on the staff you place will help reduce exposure. Help your clients understand Technology Insurance.
- Do they supervise placed personnel?
- Do they staff non IT personnel?
- Are criminal background checks in place?
- Revenues from $1k to $25M
- Limits up to $5M
- Deductible options ranging from $1k to $250k
If you think that you have a business or know of a business that provides these type of services and is in need of technology E&O, please contact Stuckey & Company.