Management services help coordinate the efforts of people to accomplish goals and objectives using available resources efficiently and effectively. The types of businesses in this class perform these types of services.
- Size of Market: 2,420,355
- Average Premium: $1,300
- Minimum Premium: $500
How to Quote:
- Management Consulting Firms Professional - SIC 8742
- Marketing Firms Professional - SIC 8742
- Advertising Firms Professional - SIC 7311
- Human Resource Management Professional - SIC 8742
- Background/Pre-Employment Screening Firms Professional - Sic 7381
- Direct Mail Services Professional -SIC 7331
- Public Relations Firms Professional - SIC 8743
Improper/negligent advice, copyright or trademark infringement, misrepresentation, libel/slander, and breach of confidentiality are a few of the exposure concerns for this class.
- Medical Consultants
- Security Consultants
- Mortgage Brokers
- Social Services
- Architectural Consultants - Try our Aspire A&E program
- Loan Consultants
- Public Officials
1) Who is relying on their advice?
2) Are they involved in mergers or acquisitions?
3) What risk management procedures are in place?
4) Do they use a written contract/agreement with their customers?
5) What steps do they take to maintain data security?
- Revenues up to $10M
- Limits up to $5M
- Deductibles from $1k to $50k
- Workers Comp
- Commercial Auto