Hardware and Software Sales
Computer hardware is the physical part of a computer, including the digital circuitry, as distinguished from the computer software that executes within the hardware. Hardware Assembly Services are involved with installing computer hardware and peripherals. Software sales are reselling of packaged software, developed for sale to general public, designed to appeal to a large audience of users.
- Size of Market: Over $100 Million in revenue
- Average Premium: $1,200
- Minimum Premium: $500
How to Quote:
- Computer Hardware Re-Sales
- Off-the-Shelf Software Re-Sales
The primary focus is on troubleshooting and problem solving, basic installations, and upgrading hardware. Software sales, packaged software, majority of liability lie on the developer. Packaged software developers would include Microsoft; Oracle; SAP; Symantec; etc. Protect your clients with computer professional liability coverage.
- Does the prospect develop hardware or software?
- Who are their clients?
- What types of industries does the risk serve?
- What is the end use of the hardware or software?
- Revenues from $1k to $25M
- Limits up to $5M
- Deductible options ranging from $1k to $250k
If you think that you have a business or know of a business that provides these type of services and is in need of professional liability insurance, please contact Stuckey & Company.