Civil engineers design, construct, supervise, operate, and maintain large construction projects and systems to including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and systems for water supply and sewage treatment.
- The number of jobs for civil engineers are over 300k
- The job outlook for civil engineers will be up 20% over the next 10 years
How to Quote:
- Email submission to Michelle@stuckey.com
- Civil engineers
1) Limits on bridges to 150ft in length
2) No marine projects
3) No aerospace or nuclear projects
4) Does the applicant offer any other types of engineering services?
Key Underwriting Questions:
1) What types of projects is the applicant working on?
2) Who are the top applicants top 3 clients?
3) Does the applicant have current E&O insurance?
- Limits up to $2M
- Revenue up to $2M
- Deductibles from $5k to $25M
If you have any questions or would like to talk to an underwriter regarding this class, please feel free to email Michelle@stuckey.com or visit our website at Stuckey.com for more information on the Aspire A&E program for professional liability for architects and engineers