Telecommunication is the exchange of information over significant distance, via electronic means. This includes voice over the internet, videos, telephone services, and mobile wireless communications; as well as design, maintenance, analysis and security of that information.
- Industry Market: Over $4.9B in revenue
- Average Premium: $1,200
- Minimum Premium: $500
How to Quote:
- VOIP Service Provider
- Telecommunication Consulting
- Telecom Switching System Software
- Telephone System Network
Telecommunications for 911 or emergency call centers are a higher hazard class. Securing the data being exchanged is very important. Be sure your clients understand how computer professional liability will protect them.
- What do your clients do?
- What industry do they serve?
- What security procedures do they have in place?
- Revenues from $1k to $25M
- Limits up to $5M
- Deductible options ranging from $1k to $250k
If you think that you have a business or know of a business that provides these type of services and is in need of technology E&O, please contact Stuckey & Company.