Business services are just one of the seven (7) classes that we can quote at Stuckey & Company with our Miscellaneous Professional Liability (MPL) program.
Business services is a term that is used to describe services provided by one business to another or B2B. Due to the nature of the services provided and who they are provided to, these businesses can be at risk for a lawsuit not only from the business that they provided the service(s) to but third party lawsuits as well.
- Size of Market: 2,256,003 Businesses
- Average Premium: $1,759
- Minimum Premium: $500
How to Quote
- Staffing Agencies Professional - SIC 7361
- Medical Billing Professional - SIC 8721
- Research Consultants Professional (non-medical) - SIC 8732
- Graphic Designers Professional - SIC 7336
- Business Consulting Services Professional - SIC 8748
- Document Preparation Service Professional - SIC 7299
- Printing Services Professional - SIC 2752
- Product Design Professional - SIC 3993
- Call Centers Professional - 8748
- Telemarketing Services Professional - SIC 7389
- Forensic Services Professional - SIC 8011
Some of the concerns within these services are when the insured is providing staffing for the medical/dental industry, HIPPA regulations, and copyright and trademark infringement. Due to these concerns some business services may be excluded or priced accordingly.
Prohibited services include:
- Collections Agencies
- Medical Services
- Patent Consultant
- Nuclear Energy Consultant
- Merger/Acquisition Consultant
- Environmental Consultant
- What is the breakdown of services, if the applicant provides more than one service?
- What type of risk management procedures does the risk have in place?
- Who are their clients?
- What types of industries does the risk serve?
- Revenues from $1k to $10M
- Limits up to $5M
- Deductible options ranging from $1k to $50k
If you think that you have a business or know of a business that provides these type of services and is in need of professional liability insurance, please contact Stuckey & Company.