Computer Network Services
Computer Network is a group of computer systems and other computing devices that are linked together though communication channels. These are used to communicate via fax, email, voice and video conferencing. There are many types of networks including: Local Area Networks; Wide Area Networks; Enterprise Private Networks; The Internet. This can also encompass, consulting and installing network computer system, designing systems, and monitoring network systems.
- Size of Market: Over $15 Billion in revenue
- Average Premium: $1,200
- Minimum Premium: $500
How to Quote:
- Computer Security (original & custom development)
- Computer Security (off the shelf firewall)
- Data Restroation
- Disaster Recovery
- Hardware Installation & Maintenance
- Network Design
- Software Installation & Maintenance
- System Design & Engineering
- Real Time Network Monitoring
We’ve all heard it..Network Breach or Privacy Breach. The Unauthorized access to a computer network, where as personal information has been stolen. Company laptops that may contain clients’ financial information, along with private data, are at risk.
- Do prospects have a written network security policy?
- Who are their clients?
- What types of industries does the risk serve?
- Revenues from $1k to $25M
- Limits up to $5M
- Deductible options ranging from $1k to $250k
If you think that you have a business or know of a business that provides these type of services and is in need of professional liability insurance, please contact Stuckey & Company.