"Employment Practices Liability Coverage."
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- Employment discrimination
- Reputational injury
Coverage limits available:
- $250,000 - $500,000 per occurrence
- $500,000 annual aggregate
- $10,000 deductible per occurrence
Additional coverage for reputational injury:
- $25,000 per occurrence/annual aggregate
- $50,000 per occurrence/annual aggregate
In addition to the above, preferred writer's will also conduct a background check on your household staff. Coverage can be provided for up to 12 employees or fewer, including part-time and full-time employees working more than 15 hours per week. The insured would need to have $1,000,000 excess liability policy in place.
In your pursuit to ensure your clients are properly covered, this is certainly an avenue worth your investigation! Remember employment liability is not just for your commercial clients anymor
Affluent Customer Insurance Opportunity:
Standard Liability Limits
- Minimum: $100,000
- Maximum: $500,000
Preferred Liability Limits
- Minimum: $300,000
- Maximum: $1,000,000
With preferred policies these coverage's are extended worldwide. In this most litigious evironment in which we live, it is most prudent to protect your client's assests and their way of life they are accustomed too.
In addition to the liability limits offered within the homeowner's policy, your insured may want to add an excess policy that will provide coverage after the initial liability limits have been reached. Preferred writer's offer excess policies up to $100,000,000.
How to Quote:
- Acord Form 80 Application (Standard acord application may be used to quote)
- Email a fully completed acord application to PLQuotes@Stuckey.com