An engineer is a professional practitioner of engineering, concerned with applying scientific knowledge, mathematics, and ingenuity to develop solutions for technical, societal and commercial problems.
- According to the National Society of Professional Engineers there are more than 2 million practicing engineers in the United States.
How to Quote:
- Email submission to Michelle@stuckey.com
- Electrical Engineer
- HVAC Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
1) No structural engineers
2) No soil/geotechnical engineers
3) No chemical engineers
Key Underwriting Questions:
1) Does the applicant do any structural work?
2) Who are the top clients?
3) What type of civil engineering services are being provided?
- Limits up to $2M
- Revenue up to $2M
- Deductibles up to $25M
If you have any questions about our Aspire A&E professional liability program or would like to talk to an underwriter regarding this class, please feel free to email Michelle@stuckey.com or visit our website at Stuckey.com for more information.