Software Consulting and Development
Software developers have creative minds, that allow the rest of us to process technology devices easier. A software company may engage in providing custom computer programming, which often leads to a variety of additional services, such as computer software design and analysis, modification of existing software and training on the use of the software.
- Size of Market: Over $190 Billion in revenue
- Average Premium: $1,200
- Minimum Premium: $500
How to Quote:
- Accounting/Financial/Payroll (no funds transfer)
- Business Application Software Development
- Database Design & Maintenance
- Business Process Automation
- ERP/CRM Implementation & Maintenance
- Document Management Systems
Of course the largest concern is a technical issue. What if your clients system crashes, 24 hours after you upload a custom software or application developed specific to this client? Your client is looking to you for answers. Look to Stuckey & Company for Technology insurance.
Prohibited Services include:
- Gaming software
- What is the end use of the software?
- What type of risk management procedures does the risk have in place?
- Who are their clients?
- What types of industries does the risk serve?
- Revenues from $1k to $25M
- Limits up to $5M
- Deductible options ranging from $1k to $250k
If you think that you have a business or know of a business that provides these type of services and is in need of professional liability insurance, please contact Stuckey & Company.