Specialty services range from Scientific and Technical systems, Manufacturing systems, Medical systems to Computer Aid Designs. Typically these services are tailored to one subject matter, and a bit higher risk than a wide range of Information Technology Service most companies offer.
- Size of Market: Over $3.2B in revenue
- Average Premium: $1,200
- Minimum Premium: $500
How to Quote:
- Computer Aided Design (Non-Structural)
- Manufacturing Systems (Robotics, PLC, CAM)
- Medical Systems
- Scientific and Technical Systems
End use of system will determine the concerns. Medical systems that monitor health or life support monitoring. Structural computer aid design; Scientific and Technical systems that offer model simulation for Department of Defense these are all high risk exposures. Help your clients understand technology insurance.
- What services do they offer to clients?
- What is the end use of system?
- What industry to they serve?
- Revenues from $1k to $25M
- Limits up to $5M
- Deductible options ranging from $1k to $250k
If you think that you have a business or know of a business that provides these type of services and is in need of professional liability, please contact Stuckey & Company.