Technology Products and Services Professional Liability
Technology Products and Services can be broken down into eight categories.
As technology companies continue to emerge, generalizing trends in Technology Errors and Omissions coverage has become more difficult, and elements of E&O coverage have become more complex and specialized. In this business environment, it is critical to protect against technological system errors or omissions that can create widespread damage.
- Size of Market: Over $250 Billion in revenue
- Average Premium: $1,200
- Minimum Premium: $500
How to Quote:
- Software Consulting
- Computer Network Services
- Hardware and Software Sales
- Technology Instructional Services
- Web Development, Internet Services, Advertising
- IT Staffing Professionals
- Specialty Services
Some of the concerns within these categories are when the insured is providing network services for their client, storing personal private information. Security breach E&O or Privacy Breach E&O are a hot topic in the technology industry. Due to these concerns some business services may be excluded or priced accordingly.
Prohibited Services include:
- Online Gaming
- Social Networking websites
- Adult content
Key Technology Professional Liability Questions:
- What is the breakdown of services, if the applicant provides more than one service?
- What type of risk management procedures does the risk have in place?
- Who are their clients?
- What types of industries does the risk serve?
- Revenues from $1k to $25M
- Limits up to $5M
- Deductible options ranging from $1k to $250k
If you think that you have a business or know of a business that provides these type of services and is in need of professional liability insurance, please contact Stuckey & Company.