These are the people we rely on to advance society through solid education. But what if they make a mistake? Any erroneous information could cause any number of problems to the recipients of the bad information. Again, proper coverage is crucial to protect not only the insureds, but their clients as well.
- Job Counselors - SIC 8331
- Seminar Conductors - SIC 8331
- Speakers/Lecture Bureaus - SIC 7389
- Training Services - SIC 8331
- Tutoring Services - SIC 8299
- Vocational Counseling - SIC 8331
Some of the exposure concerns with the class are failure to deliver the services, misinformation, BI/PD depending on the training topic and copyright/trademark infringement just to name a few.
Prohibited services include:
- Daycare centers/Preschools
- Religious Organizations
1) What types of topics does the applicant provide services for?
2) Does the applicant develop the materials they use to provide the services? if no, do they have legal consent to use the material?
3) Does the applicant use written contracts for the services provided that are in the applicants favor should a problem arise?
4) Does the applicant belong to any associations or groups?
5) Is the applicant accredited?
6) What is the background of the applicant? do they have a current resume?
- Revenues from $1k to $10M
- Limits up to $5M
- Deductible options ranging from $1k to $50k
If you think that you have a business or know of a business that provides these types of services and is in need of professional liability insurance, please contact Stuckey & Company.