We all have tight budgets and carry certain expectations when we spend our hard-earned money for the products and/or services offered by others. When those expectations aren’t met, conflicts arise, and often times this can lead to professional liability claims. The only solution: adequate coverage
- Event Planners - SIC 7382
- Translators\Interpreters - SIC 7389
- Travel Agencies - Sic 4724
Some of the exposure concerns with the personal services class are negligent vendor management, breach of contract, not providing the correct information to the client, misrepresentation and fraud.
- Funeral Directors
- Animal Services
- Day Spas
1) Is the travel agency a retail or wholesale operation? Do they book cosmetic surgical vacation packages?
2) Who are the major clients?
3) What types of documents are translated?
4) Does the applicant belong to any associations or groups?
5) Does the applicant use written contracts when providing their services?
- Revenues up to $10M
- Limits up to $5M
- Deductibles from $1k to $50k