Insuring professionals that provide real estate services can be somewhat tricky. The information below will help you help your clients identify with their miscellaneous professional liability insurance needs.
Real Estate is property consisting of land and the buildings on it. People who provide services pertaining to owned property, are providing real estate services.
- Size of Market: 807,164
- Average Premium: $1,700
- Minimum Premium: $500
How to Quote:
- Interior Design Professional - SIC 7389
- Landscape Architects Professional - SIC 0781
- Marine Surveyors Professional (non-commercial) - SIC 4499
- Property Managers Professional - SIC 7349
- Real Estate Agents/Brokers Professional - SIC 6531
- Real Estate Appraisers Professional -SIC 6531
Working with property has concerns that need to be taken into account when placing coverage. Some of these are failure to conform with building codes and ADA regulations, cost overruns, bodily injury/property damage, negligent assessment of value, negligent assessment of damage and/or repair costs, and not keeping with the code of ethics set forth by the National Association of Realtors, just to name a few.
- Commercial Marine Surveyors - Try our Aspire A&E Program
- Mortgage Brokers/Bankers
- Property Developers - Try our Aspire A&E Program
- Facility Management for Senior Care
- Architects/Engineers - Try our Aspire A&E Program
1) What types of projects are worked on? Any specialization?
2) Any Construction or soil testing?
3) Is the applicant accredited?
4) Does the applicant belong to any associations or groups?
5) Does the applicant use written contracts when providing their services?
- Revenues up to $10M
- Limits up to $5M
- Deductibles from $1k to $50k
- Workers Comp
- Commercial Auto