Web services allow different applications from different sources to communicate with each other. While a web designer is concerned with how the site looks, including content. A web developer handles the back-end of the website, and focuses on the programming and interactions on the website. Application service provider will provide access to applications over a network. This allows businesses to outsource their technology needs.
- Size of Market: Over $20.1B in revenue
- Average Premium: $1,200
- Minimum Premium: $500
How to Quote:
- Online Advertising Services
- Web Application Development
- Web Hosting
- Website Design including Graphics
Infringement of copyright, trade dress, and trade secret can be exposure concerns for any web service provided. Be sure your prospects have procedures in place to protect themselves. Help your clients understand Computer Professional Liability.
- Which web services do they offer?
- Who do they offer their services to?
- Do they have procedures in place to keep from infringing upon others?
- Revenues from $1k to $25M
- Limits up to $5M
- Deductible options ranging from $1k to $250k
If you think that you have a business or know of a business that provides these type of services and is in need of professional liability insurance, please contact Stuckey & Company.