Life is architecture and architecture is the mirror of life - I.M. Pei
A potential insured that practices architecture, provides services in connection with the design and construction of buildings and the space within the site surrounding the buildings.
- Currently there are over 105,000 architects in the U.S. according to the American Institute of Architects
How to Quote:
- Email submission to Michelle@stuckey.com
- Residential Architects
- Commercial Architects
- Landscape Architects (Limited pool and park exposure)
2) Pools and Parks
3) Bridges and Highways
Key Underwriting Questions:
1) Does the architect design condominiums?
2) Who are the top clients?
3) What type of landscape design services are being provided?
- Limits up to $2M
- Revenue up to $2M
- Deductibles up to $25M